Guide to choose ring sizes
When choosing a ring size it is important to consider the following points:
- The desired size varies by ring thickness. In a thicker ring it is advisable to choose one larger size.
- It is recommended to measure the circumference of the finger when the body temperature is the normal mode.
- The size of the fingers in the right hand can be different from the size of the fingers in the left hand.
How to know what is the desired size:
- Take a string, wrap it around your finger, and mark the selected scope with a pen.
- Check the marked length of the wire with a ruler and compare the finger circumference according to the table below:
Our Gifts Collection
Purchase from our gift collectoin at jerusalem Diamonds. Select your preferred design from our sparkling classical collection.SHOP NOW
Star Of David
The six-pointed Star of David is a common symbol for both Judaism and Israel. Known...
The Jerusalem cross (also known as "Five-fold Cross", or "cross-and-crosslets") is a heraldic cross and...
Verified Authentic Conflict Free Diamonds
Calabria Diamonds is proud to offer its customers diamonds originate from a conflict free sources....
Three Steps To Select Your Engagement Diamond Ring
Generally, a diamond ring especially an engagement ring indicates a woman is engaged to be...